We are looking to appoint an Assistant Subject Leader in Mathematics to maintain the very high standards of teaching in the department from September 2018.
All staff are required to carry out the duties of a school teacher as set out in the current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
This post is subject to a Catholic Education Service form of contract.
Assistant Subject Leader in MATHS
Reports to: Subject Leader for Maths
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- to actively promote the Catholic Mission of the school
- to ensure the maintenance and delivery of the school ethos through the departmental team
- to plan and deliver high quality teaching with clear objectives which encourages pupils to participate to their optimum level
- to carry out the tasks of a form tutor
- to promote good relationships with parents
- to promote and maintain high standards of pupil behaviour within the department
- to ensure implementation of the school’s Health and Safety policy
- to give active support to the
- school’s extra-curricular programme
- to manage high standards of display and care of furniture and fittings in the learning environment of the department and your teaching rooms.
- to carry out such other tasks as the Headteacher may reasonably require
Application forms are available from the Headteacher’s Assistant. The application form should be returned to the school with a covering letter setting out your suitability for the role. Please pay attention to the above description and the attached ethnicity forms. The closing date for applications is 9am on 26th April 2018 with interviews scheduled for Thursday 3rd May 2018.
If you have any further queries with regard to this role, please do not hesitate to contact Julie Creer on Tel: 01524 66689 or via email email@example.com.
This school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.