We are look for an Assistant Teacher to work five days per week (8:00am - 5.00pm), during term time (36 weeks per annum). The applicant will be supporting the class teachers in the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage. He/she will be also expected to attend our Inset days (5 per year).
The successful candidate will:
• Be part of a teaching team which delivers challenging and creative lessons and provides an outstanding learning environment both inside and out;
• Support pupils to learn effectively as directed by the classroom teacher and senior leaders;
• Take some responsibility for groups of pupils in the course of his/her work;
• Participate in all aspects of school life, including enrichment clubs and break time duties.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be a dedicated and reliable professional committed to our ethos and keen to get involved in all aspects of school life;
• Have the energy, resourcefulness and initiative to be part of a dedicated team;
• Have experience of children of primary school age, ideally Early Years;
• Be a role model, showing positive relations with children;
• Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (English & Maths grade B or above) or equivalent.
In exchange, we offer a competitive salary, excellent professional development and the unique opportunity to be part of a team growing a school with an ethos of high standards and community spirit.
You need to complete the application form and include a supporting letter of not more than one side outlining your motivation and relevant experience.