English Nursery and Primary School is a friendly and hardworking pre and primary school and we have high expectations of both our staff and our children.
Our children have a natural desire to learn, explore and question the world around them and we are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our team, complementing the work of teachers to support and deliver learning so that all of our children can fulfill their given potential.
We are looking for someone who:
• is passionate about supporting children’s development
• will hold high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child
• possesses excellent interpersonal skills or any creative/sports skills
• will be committed to working in partnership with teachers and parents
• is committed to their own professional development
In return we can offer:
• children who are hardworking and bright
• a well-resourced, natural thinkers setting
• a welcoming, enthusiastic and caring staff team committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
• opportunities for professional development
• highly competitive salary
• excellent package including work visa and permit, accommodation, flights, holidays and half-terms paid
Please contact us for applications via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the school can be found on our website www.englishnursery.ru/en .
ENS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This will involve us checking with current / past employers and seeking references from them. Applicants will also be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country and/or current country of residence prior to appointment. Every employee is personally responsible for being vigilant and carrying out their responsibilities under our Safeguarding, Child Protection and Health and Safety Policies.
English Nursery and Primary School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 8 years
ENS was established in 2004 as a private nursery school in Moscow. We have more than 15 years’ experience teaching children up to Year 6 in our 5 branches.
We follow the English National Curriculum teaching mostly Russian children; nearly all o...