Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dynamic and committed Assistant Teacher / TA to join their welcoming secondary school after October half term. This full time, permanent position begins immediately. The successful Assistant Teacher / TA will preferably have Level 3 and specialise in SEN / Special Education Needs. The school has a small turnover of staff and is close to St. Alban’s Cathedral.
About the Role
· Assistant Teacher / TA
· Specialise in SEN / Special Education Needs
· Full time, permanent position, starting immediately
· Work alongside motivational teachers and support staff
· Open to NQT’s and overseas trained teachers
· Large focus on Maths and English
· Some ICT knowledge needed
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Highly encouraging staff with a small turn over
· All classrooms are fully resourced and equipped with the latest resources and IT facilities
· Set around a large play area and fantastic facilities with aesthetically pleasing communal areas
· Passionate and consistent staff
· Very supportive parents
In order to be considered for this role, the Assistant Teacher / AT will need to meet the following criteria:
· Intermediate knowledge in ICT
· NQF Level 3 in Numeracy and Literacy (or equivalent)
· Basic knowledge of First Aid
· Potentially for a graduate who is interested in the teacher training route
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZHA33345.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.