Assistant Team Leader Prince’s Trust
Reference Number: SCC171878
Salary: Starting salary £17,123 per annum with incremental progression to £18,905
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 1st April 2018
Interview Date: w/c 9th April 2018
Location: Walkden Centre, Salford College of Further Education
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 37
We are recruiting an Assistant Team Leader in order to deliver our Prince’s Trust Programmes at Salford City College. We are looking for an inspiring, approachable, enthusiastic individual who has exceptional interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with a wide range of people. As an Assistant Team Leader you will support the Team Leader to deliver Princes Trust Team Programmes at the college. You will be responsible for assisting the Team Leader in order to deliver high quality learning experiences. You must also be able to plan, and deliver on team residential weeks. The successful candidate must have experience of working directly with young people from The Trust’s target groups. With previous experience in assessing vocational qualifications in similar settings, you should be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and be IT literate.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reasons to Join Us
· 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
· A wide range of learning & career opportunities
· MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
· Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
· We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.