Are you highly organised, have excellent inter-personal skills and thrive in a busy working environment? We are seeking to recruit an experienced individual to support our leaders and managers within this busy organisation. This is a varied and interesting administrative role ideally suited to someone who has the ability to combine working to a high standard in a confidential environment with being approachable, empathetic and positive.
A full job description and person specification are available, but in summary key aspects of the role will involve:
• Supporting the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team with general and administrative duties;
• Prioritising work and working systematically;
• Dealing with email and telephone enquiries, visitors and routine correspondence on behalf of the Headteacher in accordance with school policies;
• Arranging meetings, taking minutes and providing administrative support;
• Organising, collating and assisting with documents and related materials for meetings, including Governors’ meetings;
• Proof-reading and quality assuring documents and correspondence.
In return we offer candidates: friendly and welcoming students; a culture based on shared values; committed and professional colleagues and good professional development opportunities and support.
Carterton Community College
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years