Inspire their Remarkable
Inner London L8 – L11 (£55,061 - £58,787)
Working across both Noel Park Primary School and Trinity Primary Academy
The Governing Body wish to appoint an Assistant Vice Principal to add additional capacity to the senior leadership teams across both Noel Park Primary School and Trinity Primary Academy. You must have a proven track record of leadership with high expectations for all and a committed to rapidly driving up standards and increasing rates of progress. First and foremost we require an outstanding teacher / leader with an uncompromising vision of excellence for all. In return, we will fully support you at both academy and trust-level to develop and progress your career.
Key responsibility for the following areas;
- Ensuring that SEND pupils make outstanding and sustained progress across both academies
- Coordination of EAL to ensure children make rapid and sustained progress.
- Embedding a culture of high expectations and high aspirations for all pupils and staff.
- Being forward-thinking and innovative in setting provision for all pupils.
Who are we looking for..?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have an approachable style and good sense of humour?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you equally committed to the growth and development of your team and the individuals within that team?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
- Are you innovative and have a creative approach?
If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you! The successful applicant will be given significant opportunity to further their professional development.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact David Atter (Executive Principal of Noel Park Primary School and Trinity Primary Academy) on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More opportunities, so you can forge your own path - As a large and expanding multi academy trust, there are ample opportunities for development and new experiences.
- More hands on support, so you can get on with what matters most - Expert operations support removes headaches, allowing you to focus on the children.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing Date: Thursday 23 May 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 23 May 2019
Interview: Friday 24 May 2019
To apply today, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.