We wish to appoint an enthusiastic individual to join our successful Inclusion Team to provide support to the Head of Sixth Form. The successful individual will be required to liaise with parents/carers and external organisations and will act as a positive role model to students whilst setting high expectations.
Highfields is a successful and heavily over-subscribed School situated on the pleasant west boundary of Wolverhampton.
· A vibrant and exciting comprehensive School which is culturally and ethnically diverse
· Excellent examination results which are significantly above national in all subjects
· Outstanding student progress placing the school within the top 10% of schools nationally
· Well behaved students who are eager to learn
· Supportive parents who want the best for their children
· A large Sixth Form
· Modern and stimulating teaching facilities
· Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
Should you wish to visit us before applying please contact: Mr S Pycroft at firstname.lastname@example.org
Highfields School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and 2 very good references
Closing date: Monday 24th September at 9am
Interview: Week Commencing: Monday 24th September 2018
Please apply using the application form accompanied by a covering letter. We would welcome applications from recent graduates.
Visit our website, www.hswv.co.uk, for further information about Highfields School.