Job title: Associate Consultant/Partner – Nacro
Function: Curriculum – Prison Education Framework
Location: Home based role, requires occasional travel to London & Manchester
Salary: Up to £500 per day
We are looking for a short term Interim Consultant to boost our team of experts in prison education. We require an experienced and innovative senior education consultant to come on board and provide an objective support and challenge function to our team but also have the capability to work strategically across the organisation and in partnership with others.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant, demonstrable and relevant experience working in the education and justice sector with a senior level responsibility for planning curriculum.
- Experience of managing curriculum design and delivery in prisons for adult population
- Demonstrable experience of writing winning bids in a competitive tendering process.
- Experience of developing a range of innovative and marketable services and products, within disciplines which are relevant to Nacro’s education business.
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and management of expectations.
- Ability to work flexibly and to tight timescales.
- Knowledge of education best practice, especially in the engagement of disaffected young people.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the planning of an innovative and employer led curriculum for the adult prison estate including planned implementation of T-Qualifications, Apprenticeship led pathways and Traineeships.
- Contribute to the development and on-going shaping of the Nacro wide approach to PEF.
- In cooperation with Senior Management ensure that Nacro has current and future capacity and capability to deliver the planned curriculum.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the curriculum meets bid promises and that the offer complies with funding rules and frameworks.
- Develop plans and strategies to ensure the curriculum is continually reviewed and developed to achieve income targets.
- To develop new and innovative methods of delivery relevant to learner needs increasing the use of ILT as a tool for learning
For further information please contact Aisha on 07843030247
To apply or for further information, please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org