We are looking to recruit an Associate Parateacher to support students with direct instruction. The post is fixed term until July 2019.
To undertake classroom activities as directed by the assistant head to support teaching and learning process and accelerate learning of targeted students.
- To assist in the preparation of resources
- To mark students’ work in accordance with MAT policies and teacher instructions
- To undertake administrative duties as requested by teachers
- To input data to support MAT policies in Assessment, Recording and Reporting
- To maintain student records in accordance with statutory procedures, MAT policies and as directed by Assistant Vice-Principal
What we need from you
We are looking for people with a passion and enthusiasm to support young people in achieving their potential.
What we can offer
A structured programme of support
Excellent CPD training
Collaborative working across the Trust with network teams allowing sharing of good practice
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed, please submit your application.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College, a Department for Education approved academy sponsor, to support local schools.
Closing Date- Monday 21st May 2018