Are you an exceptional school leader who:
- wants to make a difference every day to the lives of the most vulnerable children?
- feels stifled by the mainstream system?
- wants to be driven by a sense of moral purpose rather than data?
- is passionate about the difference specialist education can make to the lives of children and young people?
- wants the unique opportunity to lead the development a world-class SEMH provision?
- believes that children should be treated with unconditional positive regard?
- wants high quality professional development and support?
- relishes being part of a highly supportive team of colleagues who share your values and ethos?
- wants to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
- thinks the curriculum should be exciting, relevant, engaging and personalised?
We require a values driven, committed and inspirational leader to lead our South Leeds SEMH setting. We are looking to appoint someone who is able to motivate and lead teams to provide outstanding education within our growing Academy.
This role provides a once in a career opportunity to shape the future of our Academy, working with students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). You will lead our South Leeds setting, just off the M1 in Middleton, where we will have 100 children (Y6-Y11) aged 11-16 with SEMH.
Closing date Noon Monday 2nd October 2017
Shortlisting date w/b 2/10/17
Interview date 13th October 2017
Start date 1st January 2018
Candidates are strongly advised to arrange a visit to the Academy.
For further information, to arrange a visit to the Academy and to request an application pack please contact Sarah Reeder, PA to Executive Principal at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed applications to the academy via email to: email@example.com
The Trust recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty towards safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and, if appropriate, vulnerable adults who participate in any Trust activities and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS is required for this post. http://springwellacademyleeds.org/
We Promote diversity and want a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.