In this role you will be providing support to the Academy, Students and their families ensuring the highest levels of school attendance. A key function of the role is to work effectively with all Key Stage Attendance Teams and the broader Pastoral Team, to meet the attendance targets set by the Academy.
We’re looking for you if you have…
- Successful experience of working within a team and across multiple teams
- Experience of working with data – particularly in the statistical analysis of data
- Ideally, experience with Microsoft Office and SIMS software
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work with tact and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path
- Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust and our involvement with the Coast 2 Coast training consortium of local schools
- Employee Benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay and Childcare Voucher Scheme
This post is 37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time plus non pupil days), paid at Local Government Band 2, Point 11-16 (actual salary £13,066 -£14,398 per annum)
Start Date: as soon as possible
For additional information about the school and the Trust please visit our website www.countyhigh.org.uk.
To apply for this post please complete an application form, available from the TES website.
Closing date Sunday 18th March 2018
We are committed to equal opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.