37 hours per week, 39 weeks per Year
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as an Attendance Administrator. You will monitor the attendance of students at risk for truanting and liaise with parents and colleagues to improve attendance rates whilst providing support to our pastoral team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work collaboratively with students and families to improve levels of attendance and punctuality and reduce the number of persistent poor attendees
- Work with students and their families who have low attendance or have punctuality issues provide strategies and monitoring their attendance
- Maintain attendance records
- Collate and evaluate data regarding students and their reasons for attendance anomalies
- Monitor and intervene with persistent absentee students and students educated off-site
- Analyse data and produce attendance reports and statistics using excel
- Use our Academy Information Management System (Cloud School) to input data and produce reports
- Have the ability to produce professional letters using Word
- Work with the Local Authority collating information with regard to attendance and punctuality of students and decide on strategies and interventions. This will include meetings with parents and students, home visits, letters and reports
- Work as part of a team, sharing excellent practice and learning from others
- Have vision and creativity, work hard and have strong interpersonal skills
About Tamworth Enterprise College:
TEC, based in Staffordshire, is a forward-thinking and established community-driven school, which is within easy commuting distance of Birmingham and Derby. We are on a journey to rapidly improve the quality of teaching & learning across the school, to impact positively on student outcomes, under the leadership of a recently appointed Principal. The school receives very strong support from the Trust in developing school improvement systems and practice in school, to support the passion and drive of all colleagues in school. Our aim is to embed the highest expectations of all members of our learning community, delivering challenge in the classroom, ensuring that developmental work on the curriculum is underpinned by quality assurance and accountability.
“Every teacher needs to improve, not because they are not good enough, but because they can be even better”
About Academies Enterprise Trust:
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Friday 21 February 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduateshttps://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.