Fixed Term until 16 July 2021
Scale 2/3/4, Point 3-6
Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 4.00pm, Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm, term time only
Actual Annual Salary £15,415 to £16,358
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Attendance Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring all attendance regulations are adhered to
- Following all Local, National and DfE reporting requirements
- Utilising data to monitor, identify trends and persistent absence to address any attendance issues
- Producing weekly and half termly updates or as required to support school reporting and performance systems such as the Census, SEF/SIP or Trust/Governor reports
You will have:
- Experience of administrative work in a busy school environment
- An awareness of and working with the school’s policies in relation to inclusion, Child Protection and physical contact with pupils
- Confidence in dealing with a wide range of people
- Ability to write reports and letters and other forms of written communication
Please see Job Description/Person Specification for further details.
We reserve the right to close his vacancy early if there is a good level of response. Therefore we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
To apply for the role please download the application form from the vacancy page on https://www.zenithmultiacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/, completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com. CV’s will not be accepted without a completed application form.
You must complete the application form fully and give details of all employment, training and gaps in employment since leaving secondary school to the present day. Any additional information, which you wish to bring to the notice of the selection panel should be included in your letter of application (supporting statement). Please ensure you say why and how you meet the criteria from the person specification in your letter of application.
Closing Date: 15 January 2021
If you have any queries, wish to discuss the role informally or undertake a visit to the Trust, please do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01702 426707.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it is with regret that we cannot respond to every application, if you do not hear from the HR Department within two weeks of the deadline, please assume that on this occasion your application has unfortunately not been successful.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Castle View School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
At Castle View School we are passionate about everyone pursuing excellence, to be the best that they can be.
Our vision: Students, Parents and Staff working in partnership to pursue academic excellence, nurturing students’ personal and social d...