Applications are invited for the above post from an enthusiastic, well organised Administrator who has great attention to detail and accuracy to work within the attendance team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have administration experience
• Have excellent organisation and communication skills
• High levels of literacy and numeracy
Areas of work to be undertaken:
• Contributing to the effective administration of school attendance.
• Managing the recording of student’s daily attendance in line with policy and procedure.
• Be proactive in monitoring and updating SIMs with class registers
• Liaison with the Attendance & Welfare Manager and SLT in matters relating to student attendance
For further information and to obtain an application form, job description and person specification, visit www.firvale.com.
All applicants are required to complete a Fir Vale application form. Please do not use the Sheffield City Council application form. Applications to be submitted to: email@example.com
Telephone enquiries can be made to Paula Barker HR Manager on 0114 2439391.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 3pm Monday 14th January 2019.
Interviews are to be confirmed after shortlisting.