37 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Attendance Officer will have:
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent ICT skills particularly with excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to draft correspondence and reports
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to completing tasks
- Good customer care and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload and remain calm under pressure whilst retaining a sense of humour
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive team
- Appreciative students and parents
- Full training.
For further information about the school, the role and application details, please visit the school website www.beaconsfield.bucks.sch.uk The vacancy section can be found under Joining Us or feel free to contact the school to arrange a visit.
Closing date: 8 May 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position requires an enhanced DBS check.