This role will involve working with parents, pupils and colleagues to improve student attendance and punctuality. Working 37.5hrs, term time only.
Under the direction of the Assistant Principal responsible for attendance provide assistance with the reduction of levels of absence and increase punctuality and to work with staff, pupils and their families to promote high levels of attendance from 2 – 18.
All Astrea Academy Sheffield employees are required to:
- Abide by the Health & Safety at Work Act
- Attend training as required
- Respect confidentiality
- Work within the Academy and Trust policies and procedures
- Comply with the Academy and Trust no smoking policy
- Participate and contribute to team meetings
- Co-operate and liaise with departmental colleagues
- Demonstrate a commitment to their own development, to take advantage of education and training opportunities and develop their own competence
- Support and encourage harmonious internal and external working relationships
- Make a positive contribution to raising the profile of the academy
We foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We welcome all applicants who meet the criteria in the accompanying recruitment pack to apply for this exciting role via the application process. To find out more about the role or to arrange a visit please contact Katy Ousley, Academy Support Manager, email@example.com