Term Time + 1 week
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with relevant experience and a high level of personal drive and energy who will be able to contribute to improving the attendance and punctuality in our warm, friendly secondary school.
This is a very exciting time for Addey and Stanhope School. If you would like to work in a school rooted in community, over-subscribed and with strong tradition, then this may be the place for you.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Committed to high expectations of all
- Understands young people, always puts them first and driven by ensuring their futures are the best that they can possibly be.
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers
- Committed to developing as a practitioner and contributing to the continued development of others
- Able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks.
Addey & Stanhope School follows the Lewisham Council’s Equal Opportunities Policy
No Agencies please
Deadline for applications 9am Monday 5th December 2016
Interviews W/C 12th December 2016
ADDEY AND STANHOPE SCHOOL
472 New Cross Road London SE14 6TJ
Addey and Stanhope is rich in tradition. It is also forward-looking: a place of excitement and innovation. Most importantly, we are a community, a family. We all work here because we believe that we can make a difference to the life chances of the young people of Deptford. This has remained the core purpose of the school for 300 years and this will never be compromised.