Smart Teachers, in partnership with Tes, is seeking a proactive Australian Resourcer to work in our stunning office in Finsbury Circus, London.
Smart Teachers Australia is an education recruitment company with global appeal. In partnership with Tes and our Smart Teachers UK teams, we are Australia’s largest recruitment provider servicing Independent, Catholic and government schools throughout Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
Front-facing and relationship centred, you will be responsible for the attraction and engagement of teachers who are considering moving their career abroad.
You will be working in a fast-paced yet fun environment, where hard work and success are well-rewarded. The starting salary is £25,000 with a bonus scheme fitted after a 3 month probationary period. The role will be made available on a temp/contract basis at outset, with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will display the following:
• Working rights for the UK
• Previous experience in a teaching, administrative, or compliance role
• Knowledge of the Australian education system would be favoured
• Friendly persona and positive attitude
• Ability to build rapport with colleagues and candidates
• Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
• Strong interest in the education sector
• Highly proficient using Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM databases
If you can demonstrate the above qualities and love the idea of working for Smart Teachers, apply now, it could be the smartest decision you ever make! Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting job reference #AUSRESOURCER
Due to a high volume of responses received, only suitable candidates will be contacted. Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All employees of Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.