*Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant looking for work in a Special Needs School ?
* Do you want to help change the lives and development of students on the Autistic Spectrum?
Vision for Education are currently looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in a SEND client school in Huddersfield with students who show signs of mild and severe Autism.
Pupils range from KS1 - KS4 and have a wide range of difficulties including mainly ASC and ASD (mainly Autism), an Autism speciliast is ideal for this role, but not essential.
Posts are full time Monday - Friday, Vision are flexible on start date from September to October 2017...
Why Vision for Education?
* Vision is one of the UK's leading and trusted supply and recruitment agencies finding the answer for supply staff.
*We work around you and your availability, whether it's part or full time work you are looking for please contact us.
* Even if you only have experience working in mainstream schools and would like a change to help SEN children please still get in touch with our friendly and helpful specialist SEND team in our local Huddersfield branch.
* At least 8 months experience working with children is compulsory for this role through Vision.
* We offer FREE CPD and training to successful candidates
* You do not need any specific qualifications to work in SEND schools; just experience, a drive and a passion to help children with additional needs.
The successful candidate but display empathy and a caring nature towards children and young people with Special Educational Needs. Even if you only have experience working in a mainstream school, we would still love to hear from you!
Applications through Vision are subject to recent references and enhanced DBS checks. Please contact us today for more information on SEN Teaching Assistant roles or to apply for this role.
***All applicants will need an up to date CV that clearly shows recent childcare / support work experience! ***