Who We Are
The purpose of YueCheng Education (YCE) is to provide a future-oriented education for the children of Chinese and expatriate families living in Beijing. Founded on a passion to challenge and empower young people to live fulfilling and productive lives, YCE opened Beijing City International School (www.bcis.cn) in 2005. With the support of the YueCheng Educational Research Institute (YERI), this innovative school has provided the bedrock for YCE to extend its not-for-profit services to a wider community. The Learning Frontier (www.learningfrontier.cn) provides specialist support for children with learning and developmental needs, and the Reading Frontier (www.readingfrontier.com) inspires in children a passion for reading for life. YCE has now begun the construction of a network of Frontier Kindergartens, mainly for Chinese children. The strength of YCE lies in the quality of its international and Chinese staff, and the mutual support extended between the different but complementary institutions. YueCheng Education is an equal opportunity employer.
To know more about us at www. yuechengeducation.com
In recognition that all students have unique talents and learn differently, the Learning Frontier – Child and Family Learning Center (LF) is a community resource and network dedicated to providing supplementary services for students from the international and Chinese communities. LF serves families and children with mild, moderate and intensive learning needs and provides enrichment opportunities for highly capable students. These services may include, but are not limited to, psycho- educational assessments and evaluations, Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy, counseling and psychotherapy, and challenging enrichment opportunities specifically designed for highly capable students by bilingual and bicultural therapists and educators.
LF supports the professional learning of international and local Chinese educators and parents by offering bilingual workshops and certification courses in learning-focused areas. LF offers personalized, rigorous standards of service in order that all can realize their dreams. We are currently seeking international talent to join us in Beijing to help get our business off the ground.
To know more about us at www. learningfrontier.cn
Who We Are Looking For
Role description: The Behavior Therapist provides consulting, assessment and learning support to students and families.
Reports to: LF Director
- Provide behavior support and consultation to client, families and schools
- Conduct initial intake meetings, observations and screenings
- Conduct behavioral evaluations of clients and designs behavior and individual support plans
- Develop Individualized Education Program (IEP) plan with teachers and parents
- Develop treatment plan, keep therapy records/progress notes
- Work independently and also able to collaborate with other specialists in a multidisciplinary team
- Build partnership with families, teachers and schools
- Provide professional development on behavior support related topics
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in mental health, education or related field
- Minimum 2 years working experience as a behavior therapist
- Qualification and experience in CBT, Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or a BCaBA preferred
- Experience working in multidisciplinary setting is highly desirable
- Fluent in English;
- Organized and comply with deadlines
- Multicultural, responsible, strong work ethic, self-motivated, and ability to work independently
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary is competitive and based on experience
Fixed salary plus revenue sharing
Professional development opportunities
International medical insurance
Multicultural working environment
Requirements for applying:
Resume (Cover letter included)
Copy of License
Letters of Recommendation/Reference
Applications can be sent directly to HR department of Yuecheng Education at email@example.com indicating the position in the email subject.
YueCheng Education Management Company Ltd
- International schools & colleges