Behaviour Administrator - Maternity Cover
Closing Date: 10 a.m. on Monday 15th July 2019
Salary: Scale Point 6 £27,228 - £28,215 Actual salary £24465 to £25352
Responsible to: Pastoral Manager
Post Terms: 36 hours (40 weeks)
Contract term: Maternity Cover / September 2019
Heartlands High School is a new mixed comprehensive 11-16 school that opened in September 2010. Popular and oversubscribed within the local community the school will take 1080 students. Our recent Ofsted described the school as a “Leaders have been able to cultivate an ethos of focusing on the needs of individual pupils. Pupils irrespective of their starting points, receive a range of support. Many pupils make very good progress.’’ (Ofsted 2016)
We are looking to appoint personable, friendly and confident individual to represent the school in a professional manner in providing full administrative support to the Behaviour for Learning team and support in the management of Student Services at key times of the school day.
The successful candidates duties will include:
● To manage the central student database recording rewards and sanctions, monitoring activity and providing relevant action, reports and letters;
● To manage the exclusions process, includes completing letters, posting letters, entering on Bromcom; To ensure students are sent appropriate work home to complete during exclusion;
● To manage the permanent exclusion hearing process;
● To produce weekly and half termly reports on behaviour, in accordance with requests issued by the Deputy Headteacher for Behaviour
● To organise data on rewards producing reports to key staff;
● Update termly behaviour and reward tracker in preparation for celebration assemblies;
● To help with the organisation of celebration assemblies, prizes and certificates;
● To organise the distribution of certificates for special awards throughout the year;
● To organise the Headteacher Reward Events;
● To monitor and administer detentions; (Including attending at the start to take a register)
● To monitor and administer Headteacher detentions;(Including attending at the start to take a register)
For further information please contact our HR department at HR@heartlands.haringey.sch.uk. Application packs can be downloaded from the school website: www.heartlands.haringey.sch.uk
Closing date by 10 a.m. on Monday 15th July 2019. Interviews will be held in the same week.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted by the School.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Please click on the 'Quick Apply' button below to submit your application today.