Kings Avenue is a rapidly improving school introducing an exciting new model in September 2019. If you would like to be part of an expanding new team, using current initiatives in education to drive change at an accelerated rate join our team.
Kings Avenue School is seeking to recruit a Behaviour & ASD Specialist to join our improving school. We offer excellent CPD and training in up to date current strategies for teaching.
The Behaviour & ASD Specialist will:
- Be a member of the SEN Team and will have a specific role to provide a strategic lead in pastoral care, managing challenging behaviour and children with ASD.
- Enable pupils to overcome personal barriers to learning and to help provide a structure that supports the safety and wellbeing of students, particularly with regard to the mental health of students, challenging behaviour and ASD.
We can offer:
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Inquisitive, lively and inspiring children
- A rapidly improving school up to date with all current initiatives
- A supportive and active parent community
- A friendly welcoming staff team
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Person Specification, please email Anupa Shah at email@example.com
An informal visit to the school is strongly recommended before submitting an application. Visits warmly welcomed by prior arrangement.
Closing date: Sunday 19th May 2019
Shortlisting: Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews: Week beginning Tuesday 21st May 2019
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
Kings Avenue School
Kings Avenue, London SW4 8BQ
Headteacher: Rachel Mollett