This is an opportunity to join a team committed to working with some of the most vulnerable schoolchildren in Croydon. You could make a life-changing difference to a young person.
The staff at Saffron Valley are dedicated to removing the barriers to learning for our vulnerable children. This is an opportunity to join our team.
If you are ready to translate high expectations and quality support for learning for some of the most vulnerable schoolchildren in Croydon into daily practice, this could be your next career move.
The PRU provides education to pupils with a wide variety of needs. Please see our website for more information.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Providing support to individual pupils, and groups of pupils, to encourage improvements in behaviour for learning.
- the ability to work effectively and supportively as a member of Saffron Valley Collegiate;
- ability to identify work priorities, whilst ensuring that lower priority work is kept up to date;
- ability to act on own initiative, dealing with any unexpected problems that arise;
- high motivation, enthusiasm and professional standards.
- the ability to communicate effectively, use of ICT and have a ‘can-do’-attitude
All SVC staff maybe redeployed at any of the provisions as needs dictate.
Application pack is available from our website: www.saffronvalleycollegiate.co.uk
Please write your application in direct reference to the person specification.
Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org . (Please add subject: SVC BfL)
Closing date for applications: 3.00pm Friday 24th May 2019
The Collegiate is committed to the safeguarding of young people. References will be sought for all shortlisted candidates. The Collegiate will require a successful candidate to have an enhanced DBS check.
All who work within Saffron Valley Collegiate are committed to the celebration of diversity, and the challenging of disadvantage and discrimination, in all its forms.