The successful applicant is likely to demonstrate the following qualities/skills:
• Good working knowledge of Windows and MS Office Products
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• Be willing to undertake training/professional development
• Have the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
• Be calm under pressure
• Experience of working with young people ideally in an education setting
• Ability to challenge and address behavioural issues effectively and positively
• Demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a team as well as the ability to work on your own.
• Be sympathetic to the ethos of the school
• Uphold the positive image of the school in terms of dress and behaviour in the local community, in relationships with students, parents, outside agencies, companies and all visitors to the school.
• Understand the need for confidentiality.
Bullers Wood School for Girls is a highly successful comprehensive 11 – 19 girls’ school with boys admitted to the sixth form. We are significantly oversubscribed, with admissions from over 50 primaries, and enjoy an excellent reputation in the...