786 on roll (176 in Sixth Form) www.maltonschool.org
Headteacher: Mr R Williams
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park.
This is an established post starting as soon as possible.
20 hours per week, term time only, Band 5 (scale points 12 – 16) The full time rate would be £16,123 – 17,419 (The actual for term-time only, 20 hours is £7,417 - £8,013)
Malton School has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and well organised person to share the running of our Isolation Unit. The role will involve working with young people to improve their behaviour and contributing to the good administration of our behaviour system and SEN provision.
Adaptability, resilience and the ability to think on your feet will be essential in this varied role as will the ability to communicate effectively. A good command of English and Maths and strong ICT skills are essential.
For the successful candidate we offer:
• A welcoming school where staff / student relationships are excellent.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
• The opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team.
• A varied and interesting role.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• The opportunity to progress to timetabled teaching and / or leading activities in your areas of special interest.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to learn.
Application form and details can be downloaded from the website: www.maltonschool.org or are available from Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or email@example.com
Closing date: 9am 04/12/2017 Interview: 12/12/2017
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices