LO8~ Term time only
Start date: September 2019
We are looking for an energetic, motivated and inspirational Behaviour Manager to join our vibrant school.
- Do you have the expertise to be able to contribute to our rapidly improving school?
- Do you have a clear sense of purpose and the desire to achieve the highest possible standards?
- Do you have a passion for your subject and a desire to support students in reaching their full potential?
If so we would like to hear from you and in return you will benefit from:
- Becoming part of a valued professional team.
- Receiving excellent professional development opportunities.
- Being part of an ambitious school.
- Access to new technologies
Ysgol Clywedog is a school where “pupils are resilient and demonstrate positive attitudes to learning”. (Estyn)
To apply: Application forms are available to download from the school website www.clywedog.org. Please return completed application forms directly to the Mrs Denise Laing, Headteacher’s PA/Personnel Manager at Ysgol Clywedog, Ruthin Road, Wrexham or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wrexham Council welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, sexuality, religious belief or age.
Please note that all school positions are subject to an enhanced DBS
(Disclosure & Barring Service).
CLOSING DATE : Noon, Monday 15th July 2019
INTERVIEWS: Wednesday 17th July 2019