Vision for Education are currently recruiting on behalf of an Educational Centre in Bolton that tailors education & support plans specifically to each pupil who are taught either on a 1:1 or small group basis. You will be required to work 18 hours per week, supporting children and young people (KS2-KS5) who require additional support with their social, emotional and health needs. Current DBS will be beneficial due to close closing date.
We would welcome applications from people with a genuine passion and interest in working in this field. There will also be an element of supporting personal care and hygiene procedures so experience in this area would be advantageous but not essential.
Personality is paramount and having a calming, patient and understanding attitude is required to achieve the high results expected.
- The ideal applicant will have previous experience within an SEMH Classroom/Support role and be a positive, empathetic and responsible individual.
- Applicants must hold a current DBS (Children and Vulnerable Adults) and it be registered on the online update service. This can be obtained through Vision for Education if neccessary.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
- Excellent and transparent rates
- 24 hour access to friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Wages paid directly into your bank account every week via PAYE.
- We are an agency that won't charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won't stand in the way of your career
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts whitin the Education sector
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme.