Behaviour Support Worker – Interest for Music
- £75 - £85 per day
- Full time - immediate start
- Interviews to be conducted by Vision for Education (supply and recruitment agency)
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Behaviour Support Worker with a specific interest in Music to join our successful supply team to work in a challenging Pupil Referral Unit in Wakefield. This is a demanding role, which will commence From Feb half term until the end of the academic year, with the potential to become a permanent post.
Recruiting for An SEMH school based in Wakefield who have a rare requirement for a Behaviour Support worker with an interest in Music to join their Music Department. This is a role where you will be supporting students who display extremely challenging behaviours. You must be resilient and able to de-escalate situations quickly.
This is a role that can be quite challenging, and we are looking for a motivated and committed Behaviour support Worker to join one of our SEMH settings based in Wakefield. This is a setting based across 3 sites with Primary and Secondary students.
To be considered for this Behaviour Support Worker position (music position), you will:
• Have experience of working with vulnerable people in a similar environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Be Team Teach trained or be willing to attend our free training.
• Have a genuine interest in Music.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team on 01484 642928.