Vision for Education are actively recruiting for A Behaviour Support Worker to work 1.2.1 with a key stage 2 pupil at a Primary school in Leeds. This will be a challenging role, so the right person must be patient understand and willing to take the time to listen. This is an exciting opportunity to really help the pupils of this school.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· Patient and understanding.
· Experience of Challenging Behaviour
· Supportive of the classroom teacher and deliver strong classroom management skills
· Empathetic towards pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties
· Flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individuals learning needs
· Confident working with both groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues
· Have an up to date Team Teach Qualification, or be willing to complete the relevant training
Our specialist Primary consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service whereby we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and client.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
· Rewarding rates of pay.
· Professional 24/7 support from committed Consultants.
· Free CPD Training Opportunities including Team Teach training and access to Educare online training.
You must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one. We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you within 24 hours.