Behaviour Support Worker
£13, 650 - £19, 500 - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Start date – Immediate start.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Behaviour Support Worker to join a successful team and to work in a local secondary school in the BD5 area of Bradford. This is a full time role, which will commence immediately and run until July 2020.
The desired Behaviour Support Worker will have experience of working in KS3 & KS4 and be able to work with a wide range of challenging behaviours.
This is a large academy which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by and outstanding senior leadership team.
To be considered for the position, you will:
· Have at least six months experience of working in a secondary school in a similar role.
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
· Have a passion for supporting pupils with challenging behaviour .
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
· £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Behaviour Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Richie Halls Branch Manager on 0113 426 5330.