Behaviour Support Worker
£65-£80 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications)
Are you looking for a full or part-time position working with children with challenging behaviours?
Do you have experience as a behaviour support worker or youth offending?
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch work with Secondary Schools across Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently working with a variety of Secondary Schools and Further Education settings across the area who are looking for Behaviour Support Workers to provide additional support to students. We are looking for Behaviour Support Workers who have the experience and passion to work with vulnerable young students that present challenging behaviours. You will have compassion and empathy and the drive to make a difference in young peoples' lives.
Previous experience working in a similar role would be beneficial.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have recent relevant experience working 1:1 with vulnerable children who present challenging behaviours
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Behaviour Support Workers
- Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an Educare training package worth £390
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Behaviour Support Worker who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education please contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.