Behaviour Support Worker - Music
- Wakefield SEMH Setting
- September 2018 start
- Full time
- £65 - £75 (per day)
Vision for Education are searching to recruit a Behaviour Support Worker who has a particular interest in Music. This position is based in a Setting that caters for students who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. This School is based across 2 sites where there are also students with ASD. The ideal Behaviour Support Worker with specialism in Music will have experience working in similar types of settings and have good behaviour management. The position is to work alongside the Music Teacher therefore you must be able to adapt to different needs and situations.
The successful Behaviour Support Worker -Music will have excellent knowledge of working with young learners in similar settings, and ideally will have worked with children with challenging behaviour. The desired Behaviour Support worker will be team teach trained however this is not essential as Vision offer regular CPD training free of charge!
To be considered for the position of the Behaviour Support Worker - Music must:
- Have experience supporting young learners in similar settings
- Hold a Team teach qualification (not essential as we offer CPD training free of charge)
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference in vulnerable young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Behaviour Support Worker - Music you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928.