Behaviour Support Worker - PRU
- 1:1 support
- Immediate start
- Long term position
- Based in Wakefield
- £65 - £75 (per day)
Vision for Education is currently looking for a Behaviour support worker to join their team, this is a challenging yet rewarding position in a PRU facility located in Wakefield working with a KS4 Male student who displays some difficult behaviours.
The provision caters for students predominantly with SEMH on a full time basis and some young students may also show a combination of other needs. It is imperative that you have the right level of behaviour management and personality to support the school for the role Behaviour Support Worker.We are looking for a calm, approachable individual who is able to manage difficult situations and adapt where necessary. The aim of the Behaviour support worker role would be to try and engage the Learner and assist with the learning. Team teach is not essential in this setting however would be beneficial. Vision offer Team Teach free of charge to successful candidates.
The ideal candidate must have -
- Experience in a similar setting
- Background working with children with challenging behaviour.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Behaviour Support Worker, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Please contact our friendly and helpful Huddersfield SEND team today for information on this role or any others advertised on 01484 642928