Behaviour Teaching Assistant
- -Wakefield Pupil Referral Unit
- - Challenging behaviour students
- - Immediate start through Vision for Education supply agency (potential for permanent roles for the right candidate - subject to feedback from schools/ reference checks etc)
- -£65 - £85 per day dependant on experience
- -Relevant experience is essential for this role through Vision - please only apply if you have recent experience working with children, young people or adults.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Behaviour Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with students who have Social, Emotional, Mental Health difficulties (SEMH) in a setting based in Wakefield.
This is an outstanding setting that cater for the needs of children who have been excluded from mainstream Education. This is a challenging yet rewarding position and has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The ideal TA will be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to build a rapport with young learners.
The Behaviour Teaching Assistant for Pupil referral unit will have excellent knowledge of working with young learners in similar settings, and ideally will have worked with children with challenging behaviour. The desired individual will be team teach trained however this is not essential as Vision offer regular CPD training at no cost at all.
To be considered for the position of the Behaviour Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting young learners in similar settings
- Hold a Team teach qualification (not essential as we offer CPD training free of charge)
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference in vulnerable young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
- At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as Support Worker you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
We look for experience, not qualifications!
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928 or firstname.lastname@example.org