Maternity cover, 37 hours, Term time only
We are looking for someone who can:
• Take a lead role in the daily running of the Behaviour Unit
• Work on a 1:2:1 and small group basis with the aim to improve classroom
• Use specialist skills, training and experience to de-escalate student behaviour
• Support students learning, behaviour, emotional needs and confidence
• Undertake administrative support linked to the pastoral team.
You will need to:
• Have the ability to build a positive rapport with students and act as a role model
• Be motivated and dedicated to provide outstanding support to students.
• Have experience working with children
Friday 26 July 2019
Shortlising will take place on Monday 29 July and interviews will take place week commencing 12 August 2019.
All visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Jade Hutton on 01670 822625 to arrange a visit.
How to apply:
Application forms should be completed and returned with a supporting letter of no more than two sides of A4 to email@example.com or by post to Jade Hutton, Bedlington Academy, Palace Road, Bedlington, Northumberland, NE22 7DS.