Situated in sixty acres of parkland just five miles from Bristol and within the grounds of The Downs Preparatory School, Bertie’s Nursery School is looking for a:
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional Manager to work with a dedicated team to lead, develop and manage our high quality day nursery for children from six months to four years.
• Minimum of level 3 in childcare or Degree in Early Years.
• Experience of running a private children’s nursery.
• Strong operational and budget management skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation. • An unrivalled passion for exceptional childcare.
• Exemplary customer care skills.
• A robust EYFS framework knowledge to deliver an outstanding nursery setting.
Generous salary and holiday package.
Closing Date: Monday 25th November 2019 at 12 noon
Information from: HR Administrator
Tel: 01275 852008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Bertie’s Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service’.