Reference Number: SCC1718111
Salary: Salary: £21,056 - £34,873 a pro rata of £23,396—£38,748 per annum. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 17th June 2018
Interview Date: Week commencing 25th June 2018
Location: City Skills Centre, Salford College of Further Education
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 0.9fte
Salford City College require an experienced Professional Construction/BES Teacher to teach on a variety of courses including BTEC – HNC. Candidates are required to have experience of teaching the following units: Energy Utilization, Science for Building Services, Engineering, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and Heating and Ventilating. You should have experience of teaching on courses of this nature from level 3 to 5 and have experience and relevant qualifications in BES.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information please visit our website.
Reasons to Join Us
· Sixth Form College’s Associations terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
· A wide range of learning & career opportunities
· MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
· Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
· We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.