Do you have experience as a Bid Writing/Fundraising?
Do you want to help Children with complex autism reach their full potential?
Drumbeat School is a special school for children with complex autism. Our vision is simple, to put young people first every time, by providing an education that meets each pupils’ needs providing them with rich and meaningful experiences. We want to make a difference to the lives of the children and their families by providing holistic development that allows them to shape their own tomorrows and march to their own Drumbeat.
The school business director is looking for someone to come in and build on our current sucesses in Fundraising/sponsership. Like lots of school we are reliant on funds we can secure from charities and business.
Do you have proven experience in this area? Can you commit to at least one day a week?
If you think you can adopt the approaches that grew our funds and, even more importantly, coach our team with proven fundraising strategies of your own – we’d love to hear from you.
- Secure your own major and corporate prospects by networking;
- Secure meetings with new major and corporate prospects;
- Secure major donor donations;
- Produce compelling and successful fundraising proposals, including program budgets, for major and corporate donors, working closely with communications and program colleagues and our operating organizations;
- Prepare compelling pitches for corporate donors
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including telephone manner;
- Excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and listening skills, with a keen sense for reading others’ personal motivations;
- Excellent influencing and selling skills with donors, colleagues and partners
Sounds like a lot for a Voluntary role, but the reward is knowing that you are making a difference in the lives of the children and families we support.
We take safeguarding very seriously at Drumbeat. If we want to offer you the role, we will pay for your to have an enhanced DBS which we will pay for. If you have lived or worked abroad for more than three months since you were 18 you will need to apply to the country where you lived for a police check. We will help you do this but you will need to pay any costs.
If you would like to discuss this, please call Sarah Mays on 020 8461 9660