Shaftesbury Park is an ambitious, forward thinking, Rights Respecting School. We are looking for determined and talented teachers who have high expectations of pupil achievement and are excited by our innovative curriculum offer of language development in French, Enabling Enterprise scheme (developing employability skills by linking topics with local and international businesses) and a Forest School Programme.
- Have QTS
- Be fluent in French and English
- Be passionate about making a real difference.
- Be an outstanding practitioner, who is both self motivated and works well in a team.
- Enjoy rising to the challenge of being part of a school with a bilingual provision - (English/French)
- Enjoy working with a diverse community.
- Have a proven track record of pupil progress and closing gaps in attainment..
We can offer:
- A forward thinking, ambitious school environment.
- Fantastic children who are hard working and keen to learn.
- A committed staff team.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- An effective and experienced leadership team with a clear vision of the school’s improvement.
- Opportunities to lead a curriculum area within the whole school (for the right candidate).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and further details can be obtained by contacting Mrs Christine Imms (School Business Manager) 0207 228 3652 or email email@example.com. You can also visit our website http://shaftesburypark.wandsworth.sch.uk/ to find out about our fantastic school!
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact our SBM Mrs Christine Imms on 020 7228 3652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or any further details.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 18 May 2018 (at noon)
Interview date: Week commencing 21 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Shaftesbury Park Primary School
Headteacher: Mrs Bunmi Richards
Ashbury Road, London SW11 5UW
Tel: 020 7228 3652 Fax: 020 7223 0584