Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Biology and Religious Education Teacher for our highly-reputable independent client school located in Sydney’s Inner West. This school boasts a multicultural community that celebrates its proud tradition, diversity and strong partnerships with family. This exciting opportunity is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Stage 6 Biology, Junior Science and Junior Religion
- Full-time and permanent position
- Commencing Term 1 2018
About the School:
- Convenient Inner West location easily accessible by many transport links
- $16 million spent on new buildings and renovation
- Extensive facilities and resources including 6 Science laboratories, multimedia projectors and interactive whiteboards
- Excellent academic results that have seen the school be ranked in the top 150 schools in the state
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority and Working With Children Check
- Have experience teaching Biology up to Stage 6
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEBTES1712-524125AT -firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1712-524125AT – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.