January 2022 start
Pay - Supply rate, Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
The role - We're looking for newly qualified or experienced Teachers of Biology who can offer KS3 and KS4. We are recruiting on behalf of a Fantastic school in the Bolton area who are looking for someone to start after Christmas.
To be considered for the position, you will:
• Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of Science (Biology specialist) with KS3 and KS4 experience
• Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• Have very high expectations of students and staff alike
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision For Education:
Vision For Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision For Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision For Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Teacher of Biology who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education please contact our Manchester Secondary team on 0161 273 7111