Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Biology Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Hounslow. This full time permanent role is available to start immediately. The timetable will consist of teaching Biology to KS3, KS4 and KS5 pupils. The ability to teach to A Level is desirable.
About the Role
• Biology Teacher
• Teaching KS3, KS4, KS5
• Full time permanent position (timesheet basis to start)
• Extensive support available
• MPS salary from £27,000 to £39,000
About the School
• Single sex secondary school
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• High achieving results across the school
• Extensive professional development programme available for all employees
• Great rail and road transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Biology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN6880
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.