Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Biology Teacher to join an “outstanding” secondary school in Twickenham. This full time Biology Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. The successful Biology Teacher will be required full time teaching KS3 up to KS5 and demonstrate commitment to delivering outstanding science lessons. The major focus of the science department centres on ensuring all students enjoy learning, achieve success and be empowered to take responsibility for themselves and their futures.
About the Role
· Biology Teacher
· Full time
· January 2018 start
· Required to teach science to KS3 – KS5
· Up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Secondary school in Twickenham
· Excellence is evident across the curriculum
· Rated as “outstanding” in all categories in its most recent inspection
· Easy to access via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Biology Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· A PGCE qualification or equivalent, specialising in relevant subject
· Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum one term)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number IXK23391.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.