Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated Biology Teacher / Science Teacher to join a secondary school in Hounslow, West London. The successful Biology Teacher / Science Teacher will join the school from September 2017 on a permanent basis.
About the Role
· Biology Teacher / Science Teacher
· Teaching across KS3 and KS4
· May also include KS5 (A Level) for the right candidate
· Extra-curricular responsibilities available
· Dedicated team of technicians to help support both practical and written lessons
· MPS Salary up to £40,000
· Starting September 2017 permanent position
About the School
· Secondary school with historic links to the community
· New building in progress with student expansion in mind that should be completed in the next year
· Science offered at KS3,KS4 and KS5
· Located in a popular part of West London, with rail and road transport links
· Located a short walk from an overground train station (zone 3)
· Within walking distance of several parks
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
· Strong behaviour management (preferred)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number RXNC9922.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.