We are seeking applications for the following roles at our excellent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
- Full time, 1 term contract only
- Position commencing Term 4 2018
- Teaching Years 7-12 Science and Biology
- Specialisation in Stage 6 Biology
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Highly-reputable Independent School in a convenient Eastern Suburbs location
- Academic performance ranked amongst top schools in Sydney and even above world-average
- Lead by a highly experienced and respected educator and leader
- Commitment to career progression for all staff
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
- Experience teaching the above subject across the secondary age range with high academic success
- Hold NESA accreditation and a WWCC
- Dedication to student academic, pastoral, and social welfare
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527679SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527679MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).