Smart Teachers are seeking applications for the following role at our excellent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This independent school prides itself on offering a dynamic learning environment which fosters the strength and excellence of its students, resulting in consistently outstanding academic achievements.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 7-12 Biology
• Part-time (0.8FTE) temporary role
• Position commencing ASAP
• Short 3 week block cover
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
• Possess current and relevant references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Dedicated to student academic, pastoral and social welfare
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB1908-538524MC – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538524MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).