Contract Term: 1 Year
To provide a rigorous, fast-paced and inspiring instructional program that encourages all students to develop their academic potential.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and deliver rigorous and well-planned lessons and show written evidence of preparation.
- Apply best practices in teaching and classroom management.
- Assign and grade class work, homework, assessments and assignments.
- Use relevant technology to support instruction.
- Maintain a disciplined atmosphere in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
- Participate in school’s professional development and parent meetings.
- Coach student extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and organizations as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the core subject area
- Teaching experience preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of subject matter
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player
- Strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Competitive salary contingent upon relevant experience, degree status, certification, and other factors
- Paid 7-8 national holidays
- Paid summer and winter breaks
- Free furnished apartment (utilities included)
- Free health insurance
- Paid airfare (one round trip or two one-ways) between home country and China
- Work visa support
Please go to www.bigbridgeacademy.org (or www.daqiao.org.cn/List.asp?ID=184) for more information about the school.
An interested applicant should send a resume and other information to email@example.com. No phone calls please.