Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card;
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
- Supervise students when they are in their residences, at study, at meals, on outings, at camps or at sport;
- Offer tutorial assistance to students;
- Transport students to and from sport and other activities;
- Take students for special interest activities;
- Undertake other tasks in the boarding program, e.g. Driving, clerical assistance, distribution of sports gear, organisation of student laundry, responsibility for security;
- Any other tasks as directed by the Principal or Director of Boarding.
Mandatory qualifications and requirements
- Unless an exemption applies all staff are required to hold a current Working With Children Blue Card or be eligible to apply;
- Current drivers licence;
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education.
How to Apply
Download Applicant Information Pack and submit all required documents by 5:00 pm Friday 22 June 2018.
For further information, or to apply, please visit our website - https://www.cns.catholic.edu.au/employment/current-positions/