Boys Boarding House Mother
Our client is a top independent day and boarding school located 90 minutes west from the beautiful North Queensland Coast. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Commencing Term 3
- Initial contract with view to permanency
- Assisting students in the Boys’ Boarding House
- Communication with parents
- Non-teaching role
- Accommodation provided
- Rural QLD Day & Boarding School
- 90 min from the beautiful North QLD Coastline
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1807-529308CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1807-529308CW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).